Monday, March 16, 2009

Macro Monday and a Secret Wish

Before I show you my Macro Monday post, there is something I want to talk about.
You see, there is this secret wish on my "bucket list".
But in keeping it secret, there's no chance it's ever going to come true, so there ...

My wish is to maybe one day meet some of the friends I've met in this blogosphere.
Welcoming you in Belgium and showing my country would be one step,
another one would be to travel and meet people myself.
One of the places to be to meet a lot of bloggers is the upcoming BlogHer event in Chicago, in July. I would love to be there, but I need to know one thing before I can take further steps.
Is anybody I know going to be there too?
Or am I going to end up a little duckling in a sea of strange people?
After all, it is a big strange city, and I would have to travel alone?
Can anyone advise me on a place to stay that does not cost an arm and a leg?
What paperwork do I need to get to travel to the States?
Is there anybody out there who can help me with this? It would mean so much to me?


And now for my Macro Monday post.
Pussy Willows.
First signs of Spring.
I have never before witnessed their week by week development from that close.
It's amazing what your camera can see that you don't.

The first ones are taken a couple of weeks ago.



Some weeks later some kind of yellow sheen started to appear.



Another couple of days later ...






Dozens and dozens of tiny little flowers!
Gorgeous huh?
I never knew?


Find more Macro Monday pictures at Lisa's Chaos.

Now, don't go just yet!!
I have to ask you one more little favour ?

Have you enjoyed my Scavenger Hunt pictures I published earlier this week? In case you haven't seen them, they're here. They're a great way to get to know Belgium and the way we live a little better. If you like them, would you do me a favour?
Would you vote for them please?
You can cast your vote here.
Would you?

Awwww, thanks!