NicoleB's Scavenger Hunt.
I'm participating in NicoleB's Scavenger Hunt today.
The idea is to post pictures representing different aspects of your own country.
People from all over the world are participating in this challenge.
It will be a very interesting trip around the world.
And what does the winner get?
Here’s the list (it’s a bit focused on the “local” theme):
1) local currency
People in Belgium pay in Euro.
2) local flag
3) local food
4) something rusty
5) local wildlifeWell, it IS wild and it's local. ;-)
6) local nature
7) local stampThis was in the window of a stamp auctioneer.
8) part of your neighbourhood (it can be a very small part )
9) traditional house
10) a local person
11) local weather
12) local transportation
13) traditional local clothing
14) night sky
16) local product non food
17) something furryYeah well, I just could NOT resist this! ;-)
It IS furry, right?
18) something feathery
19) a sign of the season
20) a part of you
21) your main hobby
Just in case you're wondering, this has not been photoshopped.
The reflection is a real reflection. I took a zillion pictures before I got it right!
22) a local shop
23) a local restaurant
24) a street signNo dogs allowed.
Even those on a leach.
25) a local mail box