Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekly Winners, First Signs of Spring

How would you know that Spring is in the air?
Let me take you with me ...

There are of course the Spring flowers at the local market.

We could have a drink or even eat outside again ...

The street artists are back ...

More colourful than ever it seems.

Or not so colourful ...
But he's handsome, isn't he?
Or ...
I could take you to the botanical garden,

and we could look for signs of Spring there ...
Not much ... at first sight?

There would of course be some Spring cleaning going on ...

New sprouts .

The old and the new ...


Hamamelis blossoming.

Crocusses of course.
Click to enlarge this one, there is a bee on that leaf, can you see it?

Primula's .... aaahhhh ...

So sweet ...

Don't you just love Spring?

I know I do!


Find more Weekly Winners at Sarcastic Mom's.