Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thirteen things I'm looking forward to!





1. The days are getting longer, and the sun is getting brighter.
I really long to be able to eat outside again someday ... soon?!


2. The Great Tits have moved into the nest on my patio again.
I can watch them from my kitchen window and they are fun!


Can't wait to meet the little ones!
By the way, the ones in the right sidebar of this blog
are the little ones from last year!
We saw them all leave the nest!
All exept one that didn't make it ...
3. My hubby is coming home again from a business trip to Germany.
It 'll be great to hear him snore again next to me! LOL!
4. Just a three hour work day today, the rest of the day is mine!
5. Friday is my day off, won't have to work at all!
Well not at my work that is ...
6. Getting the laundry done is a piece of cake since my new washing machine!
Let's see, what else can I put in there?
7. Crispy fresh sheets on the bed, mmm!
8. Counting the days until that mini trip to Normandy at the end of the month.
9. An extra day off coming up on April 16th!
10. Try out that new feature on Blogger, blogger in draft!
It will come in handy on hollidays!
I secretly hoped they would install something like that!
Exactly the right timing too! Yaay!
11. Looking forward to all of your comments again!
They make my day!
12. Making plans for things to do or visit on Sunday.
I hope the weather holds?


13. Waking up early, and have that first cup of coffee in the morning.
Purring cat on my lap ... Mmmm!



And as a bonus ...
I'm looking forward to visit the other Thirsday Thirteen players!