Monday, June 9, 2008

Project Blue, Souks of Marrakesh

If you're looking for Fun Monday
please scroll down to the next post please?


This is my Project Blue picture for today.
The souks of Marrakesh, Morocco,
november 2007


I'll be back tomorrow with a final series for this
Project Blue.

Save the best for last, I hope?


After that, I'm planning on doing a series of posts
about La Provence in France.
We will be on holliday for two weeks,
we're leaving for the South of France on Friday.
But I have planned a couple of posts on that subject,
and if all goes well every day something new should appear.
So please stay in touch, keep visiting me,
and leave me a comment every once and a while,
because I won't be able to sign any Mr Linky's to join in on all the fun.
I promise I'll make it worth your while, okay?


Now, if you want to see more Project Blue
pictures, go visit Anna's Blog!