Monday, October 6, 2008

Macro Monday, White Borago in the Rain

I found this new meme at Lisa's Chaos last week.
Last week I was the only player, but I've got company this week!
I really love to make macro shots,
they reveal nature's true beauty I think.
Somebody asked me last week what kind of macro lens I use.
To be honest, I don't have a special lens,
but my new Canon Power Shot S5IS has an excellent super macro function.




So this new meme is perfect, it gives me the opportunity to practise.

I stepped onto my patio this morning,

and had a little bit of fun with those white Borago flowers.

It had rained ( again) and those droplets,

really add to the drama I think.

By the way, you can click to enlarge


the last three photo's.
They look even better full sized.
Enjoy!

Don't forget to visit the other players over at Lisa's, okay?