Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sepia Scenes My Favourite Witch


This is my second entry for Sepia Scenes.
I love this meme.
I love trying new things, and I find it very interesting to learn from others.
The teach not only publishes a sepia picture,
she also explains how she did it, and that's what so exciting about this new meme.

I used the "time machine" on Paint Shop Pro X 12,
there are some interesting pre set features there,
(I used the oldest one last Sunday on the Weekly Winners post.)
and I used the second one this time.



This is someone I'd like to introduce tomorrow.
She's my favourite witch and she has a very special place in my home at this moment.
After all, tomorrow IS Halloween, right?
So if you would want to get to know her just a little bit better,
just come back and read tomorrow's post, okay?



See more Sepia Scenes here, or better still ...
join us if you're interested!