Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photo Hunt ..... "Sad"



This week's theme for Photo Hunt is "SAD".
Now, that's a tough one, I take a lot of pictures,
of a lot of things but none of them are really "sad".
The only thing sad around here is the weather,
but let's not go there, okay?
I half made my mind up to make a rainy picture today
and now the sun is shining, so let's try plan B, shall we?

I guess sad things -if they happen- happen off camera in this house?
Except maybe for this, which was not really sad, but anyway ...
This is my youngest sister.
Her husband as well as I love to cook,
and we spent some serious time in the kitchen together.
We cooked a lovely meal, and my little sister,
who really loves good food ...
was truly very sad that her plate was empty!

There, that's the best I can do for this week!
Visit the other Photo Hunt players here.